style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i already know how to t thumb screws already id use the whip but he might like it :Dhell be back when he wants entertaining again t see our visitor has done one doubt hell be back in a hurry think we scared him off angels ;)xxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im settled kat thanks love but not with a certain sb ;)kiss of life ohh yes ive been practicing that too :Dcos the poor boy keeps running out of air:p and whats a girl to do but help out xxkia

Yeah, you're right.......................running amok is GOOD:p

I'm sure he'll need more entertainment than he's getting from his job.:D

Where are you CF................????:) Work can't be that good :confused:

Cassie x

work's not that good.....................just hectic, with no internet connection half the time..............the best I can get is to use Macdonald's freebie wireless connection , but the downside is , I have to drink their horrible coffee and eat their horrible big macs.................and fries.................and deli of the day..................and mcflurrys....................and more coffee;)

But i'll be back properly soon, and then you'll need to watch out:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

BTW cassie..............................how's your a**e?:p

and, more amusingly, Rob.............................how's angel-delight's a**e?:D:p:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

But i'll be back properly soon, and then you'll need to watch out

.......................I'm shaking in me boots:D :p

I love Mcflurrys;) :p

Cassie xx

it'll be more than your boots that'll be getting shaken:p

crunchie mcflurrys...............yummmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

BTW cassie................... ...........how's your a**e?:p

Very painful I'll have you know Charley. :(

Just got back from the quack and it's official - I've got sciatica (as if I didn't know):(

I'll have to introduce you to my good friend the chiropractor..................he's very expensive, but worth every penny..............he lies you on a couch ,pulls your knickers down..............and manipulates you;) :p

but then you can walk with no pain, and it feels great

and, more amusingly, Rob.............................how's angel-delight's a**e?

A little on the black and blue side at the moment ...... but he'll live.

But i'll be back properly soon, and then you'll need to watch out

Yeah yeah, promises promises .............. that's all we ever get!!! :rolleyes:

Hey Cassie ..... what are you thinking girl ....... being manipulated by a good looking man .... and you're sticking with the pain???? :shock:

Cf, if he's going spare I'll have him .................... nothing better on the horizon it seems :roll: and an Angel does need to play and stretch her wings you know!!! :rolleyes:

so your back thought youd fell down a hole but in reality your in macy ds eating mac flurrys same difference :Dsee u dont change cf still talking arses one track mind and cassie dont believe a word of it back man will crack your back very painful i did pilates to get rid of mine never had it since was hard work mind and it got worse before it got better but no pain no gain and it was alot better in a few weeks theres sadly no miracle cure it just takes time sorry couldnt help any more xxxkia

Oh I don't know Kia .................. I can think of a few men I wouldn't mind allowing to manipulate my rear ...................... and crack my bones for that matter. :p

Now let me see .............................................. shall I say??? :D

Better not .................... it might get me into trouble ...................... but then that's my middle name these days. :eek:;):D

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

TO ALL THE ANGELS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Awwww geeeee, thanks Boss. :)

Knew you couldn't resist reminding us who's our beloved leader ... today of all days. :p

How about, kisses from the Queen ...... just this once. XXXXX XX

and don't think I'm going soft in my old age :rolleyes: ............ I'll be on your tail as soon as ...... ;)

Awwww Cassie ............ Happy Valentine from Queenie xxx

Hey, I'm flushed, for the first time in 23 years my OH sent me a valentine ..... wonder if he's feeling guilty about something?? :rolleyes: Or maybe he thinks he needs to keep me sweet. Whatever, it's a very nice card, so I'm not complaining.:)

:eek: Charley...................... I'm shocked:eek: :o

Think I'd rather stick with the pain........................:)

so why are you shocked hun? he pulls my knickers down as well...............(well, boxers actually!):D

and don't believe what young kia says.............it doesn't hurt at all, altho' the crack is a bit off-putting,and I thought he as going to drop me off the couch, but the relief at being able to walk faster than my 90-year -old next door neighbour, and with no pain ,was fantastic, and worth every penny