style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errrr ..... not the last time I looked KK ................... unless laydees stand up to use the loo and shave every morning. :eek:

Crumbs, my post count has just gone haywire ..... it was fine this morning .... not look, I've acquired around 1500 posts in one fell swoop.

I wonder if they're counting the Bear Garden ones in people's totals, cos that would be about right if they did.

Sorry to say love, the pain in the rear can go on for quite a while. I'd have a word wtih the doc cos if you've trapped the nerve then stretching exercises could help, even traction in extreme cases. :(

Weather same here, thick fog with the sun struggling to get through and melt the layer of frost on everything.

Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to go out in the cold .... and the four leggy gets some company. :D

Just thought, you got that pain the weekend I spent with you ..... could be I'm the pain in the rear .... what you think??? :eek:

I thought you sent it cos it arrived and I liked it ..... so here I am!!! ;)

You think the Master will approve ............... when he finally surfaces agaiin??? :rolleyes:

Hey Uk, what you think, will this one do??? :p OR is it not sexy enough??? ;)

Hey, I like running amok .... it's much more fun than being good. :p

And as for Cf, he's probably off on "Mission Impossible" again ................. you know how he is about making life difficult!! ;)

He'll turn up when he's bored with his new toys or playmates or whatever it is that's entertaining him at the moment. :rolleyes: