style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well ill post on here dont know whether it works but hey what does work right at the moment not me thats for sure before u ask uk im on to it print up stuff yes sir right now sir is anyone else feeling tired lately cos last few nights ive been really drained dont know whether im starting with something or what but ill still sort letters for tomorrow cos i know your still watchin me uk despite all you mods working through the problems on here hope its sorted soon cos i speak for everyone one on here we missed this place last night ;)hope its sorted very quick xxkia

Looks like CAG's having major probs ........... and just when the decision is going to be announced about the test case.

Coincidence do you think?

Got to agree with you Kia .... it was like having a portion of your life missing not to be able to post on here last night. It was a bit like being sent to Coventry by your friends. The good thing was, I found other ways to have fun ;) ways I'd forgotten about. :eek:

Oh well, just hope normal service is resumed soon.

C'mon UK, get those fingers working and help get us back in the air!! :p

Till we're fully functioning again I guess I'll have to find other ways to entertain myself. Hmmmm, now let me see ............. skinny dipping? ... too cold ............... bareback paragliding? ........... too breezy ............... c'mon folks, what's an Angel to do to have fun while the site is "acting strangely"? ;)

Answers on a postcard please ..... to the Queen of Smut ........... so use your imagination. ;)

What about that box that sits in your lounge with the moving pictures on - er, what do they call it again? :lol:

BORING. I'm at the stage of the repeats of the documentaries are coming round for the third time :mad: .....

I have a short attention span ..... and need constant amusement. :rolleyes:

I have seriously got to get a life away from this place ................... is this where Queen T makes a break for the outside world? Will she survive in the cut and thrust of the real world? :eek:

Answers on a postcard please. :D

me too t cos when weve not got it we panic get palputaions hot sweats or is that something else :Dtelly was boring last night very nothing on after casualty and my fella working so what was a girl to do too keep occupied send answers to Ts address ;)xxkia

i know i noticed that too how did u manage that before dinner too :Dhousework now why would i want to be doing that then :confused:i put my seeds in plants that is and printed off that stuff so letters all done ready for posting when ive copied the cca at post office and registered i remember xxkia

Angel Delight............what a blether........:p

Not much rep though.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

No rep at all ................................ just loads of hot air!! ;)

That number of posts outdoes everybody else on CAG added together .............. I mean, I know men can talk, but even they can't talk that much ..................................................

can they??? :eek:

yep your so right sweet to taste but when youve had to too much very bitter after taste so my suggestion consign to the bin and go get a nice big bar of chocolate very naughty but ohhh so nice any got any fruit and nut :Danyone xxkia