style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: Queen T checking in UK.

I've been about since just before 8am but this is the first chance I've had to post.

I would like to with The Master Cf, ALL the Angels (past and present), our pet Greenie and all the people who have visited us during 2007 the Very Happiest Christmas and a Peaceful and Successful New Year. :) :) :)

Outer Mongolia MTM, count me in, it's supposed to be interesting out there.

...Outer Mongolia MTM, count me in, it's supposed to be interesting out there.
Yep...sure is!

Wild Stallions a plenty......they are used as a form of currency there ya know!...;):p

Apparently, I've GOT to start my Xmas shopping soon!...:rolleyes:

Merry Xmas + an even 'Merrier' New Year!...:lol:

Good evening team;)

I trust all the last minute shopping is done, the turkey is in the fridge, the Buck's fizz is chilling, all presents are wrapped and under the tree, all bows are beautifully done, all labels neatly written, and everyone is sitting quietly with a glass of their favourite tipple, in front of a roaring log fire, eating a mince pie, and reminiscing about christmas's past:)

I know I am:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

good evening cf hows u then im all done in now had enough got any jokes then well i got the bud out not had mince pie yet pressies all wrapped just want this xmas past let alone other ones for obvious reasons ;)

merry christmas all my angel friends and stallion buddies too of course and last but no means least queen T long my your reign love xxxkia opps forgot cf merry xmas to u too of course stands to reason

Hey Cf, sounds like you're living the high life tonight.

Ok, so, fire is roaring, pressies wrapped, labelled and under tree. Angel listing slightly on the top, looks like she's been at the champers already. Fairy lights twinkling and a large glass in my hand too, so ..................

enjoy the festivities, remember your friends, have fun with the ones you love.

And may 2008 bring you everything you dream of and everything you hope for. :) :) xxxxx

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

TO ALL THE ANGELS, PAST PRESENT, AND FUTURE...........THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH :p :p ;):) :) :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Speaking for myself, it was a pleasure cos you made me laugh too. :p

Let's keep the post count up, we've got deadlines to meet. ;)

C'mon Cf, you've got a vested interest in making the 5,000 mark. I'll bet there's a mad scramble to get number 5,000. :D

There's no need to shout CF!:)

I need to .......some of you are a long way away..........:)

and one or two are getting a bit mutt and jeff;)

Pssst...223 Posts to go!...;):p

...lol...:D

BTW.MTM...............I'm worried about your maths:o