style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Kia, given the size of him, that won't take much doing!!

Ooopps, that didn't come out quite right :eek: I simply meant that as he's so tall and slender he doesn't take up much room. :rolleyes:

Sorry Cf, not implying anything derogatory, honest. :( (Grovel grovel grovel) I'll take the punishment .... just don't be too hard on me. :)

how did that Meat Loaf song go?

good girls go to heaven.........

but bad girls go everywhere:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Mmmmm Meatloaf ............. one of my fave artists, along with The Boss .... No, not you Cf, Springsteen. :rolleyes:

I'm told I drive like a "Bat out of Hell" as well so maybe you're right ......

wouldn't want to go to heaven anyway ..... I'd probably be bored rigid within the hour. :p :p ;)

I'm told I drive like a "Bat out of Hell" as well so maybe you're right ......

wasn't talking about driving:p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi CF...how you doing?

tickety-boo hun, just tickety-boo:p :p :p

how about you?

Hey, what you doing editing your post Cf? :rolleyes: You know you meant what you posted before the edit.

All the way ............ or everywhere ............................ I think it depends who or what is at the end of the journey. :p

Hi Angelone, how are you?

Hey, what you doing editing your post Cf? :rolleyes: You know you meant what you posted before the edit.

All the way ............ or everywhere ............................ I think it depends who or what is at the end of the journey. :p

Hi Angelone, how are you?

i got the quote wrong, but the meaning stays exactly the same:p :p

hi :D

can i be an angel tonight? im in the mood...lol

Hi pink..................it's easy to be an Angel............you need to be sharp, witty,smutty,a little bit arsy,have your own "in-house" problems in your personal life so that you get more enjoyment here,

and be nice to me:p :p

( actually very few of them do the last bit):o :o

Im fine CF..hows everyone else..up to their usual standards i see:D

"down" to their usual standards i would say hun:p :p

Ahhh CF..still the martyr i see;)

Nice avatar hun,

and yes..they always pick on me

but i quite like it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You speak for yourself Cf, my standards are very high .;) ...............

but I occasionally slum it to have some fun. :p

PD, welcome to the Harem ..... and take no notice of Cf .... he's the only one that gets a bit arsy ..................... but when he does, just slap him a bit, he soon comes off his high horse. :D

Aww Boss, who loves ya baby!!! :p

The thing is, he likes the slapping:p

PD..........see what i mean:o :o

:p :p :p

I bet you've got a big smile though CF;)

a big........................:D :D :D :D

'course i have hun:p