old leeds bs/halifax mortgage Help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help!! have finally received wads of stuff from Halifax after 6 months of hassle- but does anyone know what Leeds charges were for phone calls/arrears letters please? account goes back as far as 1988-1995 with the Leeds who were then amalgamated with the Halifax. I know the Halifax were £25 pe r letter/,phone call. All they,ve given me is a list showing 107 items!

Yes, and then some! sent SAR on 12 Jan 2007! eventually had to resort to Financial Ombudsman AND Information Commision to get any info whatsoever! Finally had a wad of stuff yesterday and all it does is list all the letters plus phone calls on the account- all 107 of them, but does not show the amount charged per entry- that is why I,m struggling! already had charges refunded by B'ham Midshires (£1900) but refused to sign re pursuing other unlawful charges re rest of RBOS/Halifax group- hence methinks they are playing games- big time! Any assistance very gratefully received!

Why have you waited since January?

I think you should now send this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html template #2 and get things moving. They have not sent you what you requested.

Stick you your timescales and do everything step by step.

Good luck!

did that in March- also issued an MCOL for noncompliance, and as I said all I,ve received is a pile of stuff going back to 1988 ( which was then the Leeds) up until 1999 when the mortgage was redeemed. will phone their complaints dept (again) in the morning and also contact the Financial Ombudsman again - have only received this lot due to action by the Information Commision , initially in January they swore they,d not received my SAR request- so resent in Feb, B,ham Midshires claim only resolved beginning of May- so I think it,s fairly obvious what,s going on, If I have to I can work out the charges by working out annual repayments with interest, any charges with interest and subtracting- but I shouldn,t have to do this , and it,s going to be extremely time consuming, hence I was hoping that someone somewhere might know the charges applied by the Leeds. still living in hopes!

did that in March- also issued an MCOL for noncompliance, and as I said all I,ve received is a pile of stuff going back to 1988 ( which was then the Leeds) up until 1999 when the mortgage was redeemed. will phone their complaints dept (again) in the morning and also contact the Financial Ombudsman again - have only received this lot due to action by the Information Commision , initially in January they swore they,d not received my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request- so resent in Feb, B,ham Midshires claim only resolved beginning of May- so I think it,s fairly obvious what,s going on, If I have to I can work out the charges by working out annual repayments with interest, any charges with interest and subtracting- but I shouldn,t have to do this , and it,s going to be extremely time consuming, hence I was hoping that someone somewhere might know the charges applied by the Leeds. still living in hopes!