Allocation Questionnaire - do I need to fill it in

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:rolleyes: Hello

Wonder if anyone can help me. I have served a claim on HSBC through my local county court, which they are defending. This moring I received from the Court, their defence (looks a copy and paste jobby), and also an Allocation Questionnaire from the Court.

I take it that I definitely need to fill this in ? It will cost me £100 to fill this form in, when all I thought the outlay for a claim would be my £160 Court fee I have already paid.

Any guidance on this would be appreciated - is this normal practice?

Many thanks

Jezanator

...Any guidance on this would be appreciated - is this normal practice?
YES!...The AQ Fee has to be paid.

Even if the AQ is 'dispensed with'...The AQ Fee STILL has to be paid.

The AQ Fee is refunded when U win your Claim!...;):)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

...blimey next time I will come back as a solicitor.
I'm gonna come back as a Director of a Bank...cos that's where the real money is!...;)

...For NOW!!!...pmsl...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• 3 weeks later...

Update

I have sent my County Court a draft order of directions (as per the draft on this website). I copied DG solicitors (HSBC) and sent a nudge letter at same time, to which I have had no response.

Today I have received notification that the directions will take place on 17 Sept, for which 10 mins has been allowed.

My question is that at this stage do I now need to get together all the papers in triplicate within 14 days to all parties? I am now uncertain as to what to do !

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Jezanator -v- HSBC Bank Plc

Sorry not sure as i didnt have to fill out one of these questionaires i was just asked to produce the bundle ready for the court, I have just received a letter from SCM this morning offering to settle out of court so i should be all being well be £5000.00 richer in a couple of weeks.