Bloody vodafone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so starting to really hate this company.

I first was paying them by direct debit and cancelled this because they were over-billing me and therefore taking too much money from me.

As you are probably aware they charge ppl for not paying by dd. since i sent them a letter asking them to justify their charges they keep being "unable to find" my payments and have not replied to my letter.

i now pay by standing order and have repeatedly checked with them that their bank details are right but 4 the last 3 months they have cut off my mobiles for non-payment and i have had to take my proof of payments to the shop and lo and behold they find the payments.

now can they mark my credit file as late payment if i have proof i have paid on time and its them that cant find the payment?

and also should i write back asking them why they havent replied to my letter and ask for the charges back?

rofl sorry if this is a bit long winded :p

Absolutely, it is their incompetence - not yours. If they pass incorrect or misleading info to CRA's they are in breach of the DPA and a formal complaint would be worthwhile. You can also complain to the CRA holding the payment data that Vodafone;s records are incorrect, and they'll have to fix them or explain why they won't.