Select account terms and conditions

mommy1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Mom!

I'm currently guiding a friend through an LTSB case - he's bricking it, and prob would have given up by now. Prob wouldn't have started, if I'm honest.

Your post sums up so much of what this site is about - the free exchange of help, advice and information so that we can, at least, have a chance of being treated evenly.

Very best of luck with your case, Nat.

T.

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".

I am currently waiting for a court date in my battle with lloyds. I know I have seen threads asking for their terms and conditions. This link will take you straight to them!

Lloyds TSB - Select Account

Hope this helps!

Natalie AKA mommy1

Hi Natalie,

I'm interested in this because I ended up with a Select Account and can't ever remember how. With it came a £450 overdraft and Lloyds simply will not stop charging me interest even though my payments are with a plan through the CCCS.

What is your dispute about?

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi Fred

My case is the usual one regarding their charges, £2800 in total! I am currently working on my court bundle to submit by next friday. my case will be heard in Birmingham but fortunately with a different judge to the one case that lost. still, that has made me prepare well.

I think my old current account with TSB ended up as a select when LLoyds and TSB merged as this seems to be their basic account.

Cheers

Natalie

Hi Mommy

I'm in the middle of doing my bundle now. Are you including the whole of the aus and irish reports or just parts of them? They're so long I think my printer may pass out as I've used it more in the last few weeks than I have in the whole three years that I've had it.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam

Going to tackle the legal arguments part of the bundle on monday when my little man is at grandma's for the night! Would appreciate some more details on the 2 items you mentioned.

Thanks

Natalie