Good on Natwest

brecken

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im no lover of the banking system and have refunds from several banks in the last year.

However,

I recevied a phone call from the Natwest, a couple of week ago ,account opened last year after I recieved large refund from Halifax.

I was waiting for a large cheque to clear, it should have cleared on the friday, but I was late paying it in which ment it wouldnt clear until the Monday, which I didnt know until I got the phone call.

I had dd's due on the friday and was reliying on the cheque to cover them, any way this young lady phoned me at home on the Friday to say, she could recall the dd's, without any charge to me, they were already showing on internet banking as paid, which made me look overdrawn, she said it would be a shame to recieve multible charges for the sake of a couple of days.

She reversed the dd's and no charges were made, the companies the dd's were due to simply requested them a couple of days later.

How reffresing to deal with someone with a brain.

When I asked the Halifax to do the same, they flatly refused saying it wasnt normal practice and almost impossible, which is why Im now claiming again from the Halifax.

Brecken xxxxxxxxxxx