Jump to content

samsam v yprkshire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,


First of all let me thank you all for this wonderful site.


I am in the process of claiming just over £3000 from the YB. So far they have been frankly awful to deal with. They were late with the statements and when i sent the LBA they sent me a letter stating that they had cancelled my current £750.00 overdraft with immediate effect.


Obviously this was not good as I now have to find an extra 750 pounds this month.


I also received a letter offering me 200 pounds to settle the claim???? hmmm.....


However, I am now at a position to go ahead with the claim. I live in Leeds and need to work out if it is better and easier to use the MCOL service or to complete a N1 and issue it to my local court.


Also should I use the Leeds office address (as in the charges section) as the registered address of the business?



Thank you in advance,





Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...