London Mortgage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just wondered if anyone had been successful in getting there PPI reclaimed from London Mortgage.Been watching a couple of threads but seems that nobody can get to the bottom of who to actually claim the PPI back off. Some say Sterling Insurance, Norton,London Mortgage or even the agent used to get the loan. If anybody has had any joy would appreciate the advice ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand you go after the person who sold you the loan. London Mortgage directed me to Cental Capital who sold me the loan. At the moment I am a bit stuck with my claim because Central Capital are not budging on this

Your first complaint should go to the company that sold you the policy, The actual insurance companies will have set up the policy on Information etc sent to them by the company that set up your loan, Though if the company that set up the loan and were acting as agents for the insurance company then it may be an idea to try and get them involved too.

This is an issue that I am looking into in my own case at the momment.

Good Luck

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

the loan was through loans.co.uk. I will write to them today. My only concern is that the ppi is a single premium which only covers me for the first 5 years. if i do get anywhere will they ask me to apply for the loan again without the ppi on ???

You need to take the issue up with loans.co.uk,

Have a read of this too , it may be of some help..

FSA fines loan broker £455,000 for PPI selling failures

If you need any help just shout.

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hi Nicho,

I have found out that London Mortgage who my Loan was with was not regulated at the time we took it out. however, Sterling Insurance was, so Iv dicided to go for them, but it's really slow going. I found this information on the This is Money web under questions and answers for PPI

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Hi Lynn,

Hope your not working too hard...lol

Will send you a PM with some new Info that may have a lot of Brokers running for cover...

Im sort o trying to keep it off here until 100% sure on a couple of little points and just in case them Muppets at GE are looking about..lol

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi nicho1120,

I work away from home during the week and have also worked the last two weekends so haven't been able to pick up the post. However I am going home Friiday so will let you know if anything there from them. If not then I have prepared court papers and going to Court tomorrow with my son for HSBC so we will do it together. Ill be in touch Friday

Lynn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicho1120

No post from them, not even an acknowledgement, filed papers with the Court so will now wait for a date. Im ready now to really get my teeth into this now , as Iv had a few ppi claims to work on and Iv been juggling with this one as its been quite complicated to get all the particulars of claim etc togetter also with work commitments, but now I have a free run, so watch this space. Im ready to rumble

Hope all is going weell with you

Lynn

Not too bad Lynn. I have witten to Sterling Insurance, Loans.co.uk and London Mortgage. Not really sure if I will receive a repsonse from any of them but worth a try. The loan was only taken last year so they should be covered by the FSA. I will respond if I get a reply from any of them. My obly concern is that is a single premium PPI and from looking it seems that this is the hardest one to claim back.

• 1 year later...