Rev v Abbey - Help!!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4807 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm just trying to organise my court bundle for a preliminary hearing on the 6th July. I've been looking at some of the other threads regarding these bundles and have managed to get myself totally confused!!! I've put a witness statement, statement of charges, copies of bank statements showing charges, all correspondence, relevant case law, Early day motion, OFT's statement on default credit card charges, analysis of unfair terms in Sch 2, Dunlop etc, UTCCR 1999 and UCT 1977. I'm also about to send a nudge letter to Abbey.

Am I on the right track???? I can't believe I may have to go to court!

:Cry:

hi i cant realy advise you but if you do a search from the top bar of PRELIM hearings you will find some useful threads, im sure you dont need the full monty for the prelim. what did the court ask for in their letter? also there is a great thread look under A-Z guide.dont know how to do a link sorry, good luck and stay calm.

Thanks for replying, the court didn't ask for anything! I wonder if that's because the don't expect the bank to turn up or settle before the date?

This is the link for the a-z guide www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526 Good Luck! I would also send a copy of your nudge letter by email to Inga Kirkman or Louise Jacobs, they are responding to lots of these lately.

[FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]29.1.07 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]17.2.07 - Preliminary letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]5.3.07 - LBA sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]28.3.07 - N1 filed at Worcester CC![/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]1.7.07 - AQ filed at Worcester CC[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]6.9.07 - Court Date!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

• 1 month later...

Abbey have sent me a letter from their debt management and recovery services ltd.The amount is for 270 pounds.This was due to THEIR bank charges.My claim against Abbey resulted in the standard goodwill gesture of 863 pounds.I accepted this as part payment (total being 2485 pounds).I have not as yet filed court claim due to the oft test case.

This letter threatens field agent visits and debt recovery repossession.

This 270 pounds was incurred through their bank charges..

It also says once the balance has been cleared the account will be closed and a default has also been registered on my credit file.

Any help would be great

thanks

Gary

Proceed and file your N1 in Court using the new POC.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/107633-new-abbey-poc.html

Amend it a little to suit your case and it will cover any onerrous default notices and CRA references.

Go git em Tigger :D

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink: