Arrangement fees

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since getting my money back from HSBC they have started applying more disproportionate fees to my account.

Previously it would always appear as TOTAL FEES but now they have re-worded thier letters and are calling them ARRANGEMENT FEES.

They have stated it is because I have exceeded my overdraft limit more than once in 6 months and are going to be applying a £100 fee at the end of this month.

Is this reclaimable? I can guarantee that this £100 will make me exceed my overdraft limit again thereby giving them justification to exactly the same next month, and every month after until I can get my finances in order.

Thanks

Just read a few of the similar posts, although HSBC are trying to make this look like a service; it is still a penalty charge for breach of contract.

As far as I can see they have to either prove that the cost reflects thier actual losses or give me my money back. I think a second claim will be going thier way soon.