LS16 v Halifax - No Acknowledge ***WON***

LS16
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Need a bit of help. Served notice through MCOL on 5th May they have until 19th (next Tuesday) to acknowledge claim but still nothing. Thinking about giving them a call, or should I just leave it and wait to file a judgement. When and how do they usually acknowledge?

Also just to say some great threads from you all, they have been a real help xx :)

The banks do tend to acknowledge at the last minute and quite often a little over the deadline. The court do tend to allow them a day or so grace though.

Keep an eye on the status on-line.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

ok it makes sence now you are just a few days behind me not that it makes any difference coz the halifax just seem to have no set procedure all the claims seem to be handled differently but everyone gets there money in the end myclaim was deemed served on the 1st june and they have until today to acknowledge it and i haven't heard anything from the halifax i have just been phoning the court daily to see if the have had anything back from the halifax good luck with yours i will let you know if i hear from them

buffy x

Buffy x

Buffy v Halifax WON all charges refunded

no i think i am going to send them the letter warning them they have 7 days to pay or i will go for judgement i tried to copy a post for you that sea side lady sent me but it didnt work if you go on my thread buffy vs halifax i think it is on page 3 have a read its about what to do next just click on the link

Buffy x

Buffy x

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Thank you Dusary how do you do that

i think if they acknowledge your claim during the 7 days they still only get the 28 days after claim was deemed serverd

correct me if i am wrong please

Buffy x

Buffy x

Hi All,

Need a bit of help. Served notice through MCOL on 5th May they have until 19th (next Tuesday) to acknowledge claim but still nothing. Thinking about giving them a call, or should I just leave it and wait to file a judgement. When and how do they usually acknowledge?

Also just to say some great threads from you all, they have been a real help xx :)

Hi LS16

I am at exactly the same stage as you -Halifax have until 19th to acknowledge my claim too.

Glad

I am pleased there are a few of us at the same stage. Keep me updated if you have any action. Have you been in touch with anyone?

No I'm just sitting back waiting for them to reply- however there is a backlog at my court of 2 weeks. I'm just hoping one day they just put it back in my account like quite a few others recently.:)

Still no acknowledge online today, just phoned the Halifax (couldn't resist) spoke to a pleasant woman who said they acknowledged it yesterday. The claim will now go to the customer realtions dept who will then write to me with an offer. She said due to the backlog this could take a couple of weeks. Am I right thinking they haven't got a couple of weeks, they only have 28 days from when it was served to sort it.

Suppose just have to wait and see. What happend to other people after they acknowledged??? :) :)

Still no acknowledge online today, just phoned the Halifax (couldn't resist) spoke to a pleasant woman who said they acknowledged it yesterday. The claim will now go to the customer realtions dept who will then write to me with an offer. She said due to the backlog this could take a couple of weeks. Am I right thinking they haven't got a couple of weeks, they only have 28 days from when it was served to sort it.

Suppose just have to wait and see. What happend to other people after they acknowledged??? :) :)

Do they have 2 weeks? yes they do, as you said your claim was deemed to be served on the 5th of june, then acknowledged yesterday, this now gives halifax till the 3rd of july to either defend or pay your claim.

Good luck

Carl ;)

Halifax claim acknowledged 22/05/07

Defence due by

18/06/07

The clock is ticking;)