Is agreement vald?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if my cca is valid or not, it probably is but just thought i'd ask. Anyway i've just found my cca for my hp agreement on the car i bought and there is a box that states DEALER DECLARATION addressed to cap bank anyway it says: I/we offer to sell you the vehicle described in part 2 of the schedule to the above hire purchase agreement at the total cash price less the deposit which I/we have recieved in full. On your acceptance of the agreement, title shall pass to you.

signature of dealer___________

date_______ VAT REG. NO________

Dealers name and dealers address (or stamp).

Anyway none of this has been filled in and i spoke to the guy who sold me the car and he says he usually has to fill that part in and said he has mistakenly filled in the wrong part which just says: signed for and on behalf of cap bank plc. date of signature an agreement.

So was just wondering if this means anything or if it is still valid. So if anyone knows i'd like to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

A CCA that is not properly documented is unenforcable in the eyes of the law,

i got out of a £2500 loan because of this

here is the link

my story is the first three pages, read it as the principal is the same, you need to request the original document from them, itmust be properly documented, otherwise its unenforcable, there is a template for the crequest on the 3rd page i think,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/10900-loan-company-cannot-supply.html

if they cannot supply the cca in 12 days, the loan etc is unenforcable and they have to get a judge to enforce it, thats if they are lucky, after 30 days then they are commiting a criminal act and the loan etc is lost for them, even a judge cannot enforce it.

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

Hi thanks for that BBM will send letter for CCA straight away. By the way well done just read your threads, am going to send CCA to everyone I have credit it with and hopefully mistakes will have been made. Thanks.