nat,west credit card charges

special k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi special k here. can anyone help me. I am claiming charges from nat west credit card. they say that i can only claim the amount after the £12.00 charge,so anything over and above yes i can claim. has anyone had this with a credit card company?. I have successfully claimed £5000. on our business account and i am awaiting my private account claim which is over £4000. they have offered me the full amount claimed which i have accepted under my terms not theirs., so back to the credit card question i hope someone out there can hepl.

Absolute poppycock!! Take no notice of them whatsoever - you claim all charges applied to your credit card account, not just what they tell you to reclaim! And if they don't pay up after prelim and LBA, take them to court for the lot............. they'll pay out at that stage if no other!!! Good luck, hedgey xx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

thanks hedgey06 does this apply to all credit card claims? because i am having a problem with barclays,lloyds access and also nat west. nat west has offered me £201, out of a £600+ claim, barclays have made no offer, lloyds have sent me a letter saying thanks but no thanks you have not got a leg to stand on so they say there is no claim. any idears would by helpfull.

Don't listen to a word they say! This applies to all credit card claims, they're just trying it on with you. If they don't comply with your requests for a refund of all charges............... take every single one of them to court!

You'll get your money back because, at the end of the day, they're not prepared to stand in a courtroom and justify their ridiculous penalty charges! So don't worry - just go for it and don't give them any room for manoevre at all!!! Good luck, hedgey xxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi

I had the same response from Natwest - (reduced to £12 for each fee) so I filled mcol and am waiting for their defence. However, everyone here is right, they should pay it all back and yesterday I got a full offer including interest from Egg who tried the offer of £14 and I told them no and within 4 days got full offer.

Natwest just seem to like wasting everyone's time including their own solicitors!

Yode

Yode v Egg - smashed after 4 weeks

Yode v NatWest battle to the end (mcols issued) waiting retaliation

Sign the petition to the Prime Minister here:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bankcourts/

Thanks

which address did you sent your data request to for a natwest credit card, previously sent my request together with my two other bacnk accounts.For some reason I nevr heard back from card services.I was just wondering if I used a wrong address. Also if I've already paid the bank £10 already I shouldn't havae to pay again for information on a seperate aco**** should I?....I'm slightly confused.If the data request letter you're requesting all information held on your name then shouldn't that include all my accounts regardless?

Hi

I sent the initial request to the following address:

NatWest Customer Relations

FREEPOST NAT12685

BOREHAMWOOD

WD6 1BR

Funnily enough they didn't ask for a cheque and they sent me a printed sheet of all charges within a few days.

Good luck!

BTW they have not yet offered full ammount and I have filled mcol.....waiting to see what they do next!

Yode

Yode v Egg - smashed after 4 weeks

Yode v NatWest battle to the end (mcols issued) waiting retaliation

Sign the petition to the Prime Minister here:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bankcourts/

Thanks