Got a court date! Need to send in a written schedule, can any body help?

bagpuss67

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Had Notice of Allocation to Small Claims, need to provide written schedule including:

a) Each & every charge to which the clim relates (can do that no probs)

b) Details of each & every statutory provision, regulation or contract term upon which the claimant relies to demonstrate that the charges should not have been levied by the defendant (How much detail do I need to put in? Should it just be a list or does there need to be more?)

c) Details of the facts upon which the claimant relies to demonstrate that the charges are unfair or otherwise wrongfully levied by the defendant

(This one has got me really scratching my head, any help gratefully received)

Got to get this boxed off & posted by Friday latest, can deliver to court by hand but have to post to Abbey & don't want any excuses from them about not getting within time limit!!!

Cheers

:)

I'd put as much info as you can in b). Qoute the extracts from UTCCR etc. Always give as much info as you can, saves the court having to look it up themselves, if they bother!

I'd be tempted to think that c) was the case law examples where the charges are described as unfair etc.

I stand to be corrected but that's my take on it.

:) Thanks Rob, that helps some!

Does anyone know if there are templates anywhere on this site that would help me? Had a look but not sure what's relevent & what's not.

Finding a lot of the wording confusing as it seems to differ slightly from case to case, maybe what I'm looking for is described as something else?

It's no wonder Abbey are holding out until hearing dates, I'm sure the shear complexity of the process put a lot of people off!

8-)

My take on it would be that you have to submit a full court bundle - I am happy to stand corrected on that but that's how I read it.

You will find the basic court bundle in the Bank Templates Library. If I were you I would pm a MOD......you haven't got much time and need to make sure you comply exactly with the judges directions.

Try GaryH - he's very knowledgeable.

:) Thanks for that but don't think it's a full bundle I need to send (notice says I need to submit that 14 days before hearing: 11:00 am 12th September). From all the stuff I've looked at so far it's not far off the basic bundle thou, everything but copiesof all the documents.

Still getting to grips with some of the abreviations & acronyms being used,

what is "pm a MOD"?

Ta!

:D

Some of the posts on our threads are regularly checked by Moderators (Mods) - they have a lot more savvy than us beginners and can point you in the right direction of some of the stuff you need.

To send a pm (private message) to a mod, you click on their name and then click private message or, you can just write 'bump' as a post on your thread - somebody will look at it then.

Some of the Moderators are GaryH; Rooster; Zootscoot - there are quite a few - look for GaryH on some threads - he's very helpful.

:) Thanks man, makes sense when it's all explained!

Getting stuck in with some of the templates, making them fit my case & what I think the judge is asking for. Will definately pm one of Mods if I get stuck again & before I submit.

Thanks again for the help, really appreciated!

:D