complained to ICO about lowells unlawful data processing - useless - who to complain about them?

tifo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I registered a complaint against Lowell Financial Ltd with the ICO on 28th Feb 2007, for unlawful data processing for 3 years (they never ever legally owned the account, even admit it).

I received a letter from ICO dated 10 Mar 2007 stating it would be allocated to an officer.

Every time i've called them to chase it up they state the same thing, i.e. we're still dealing with January 2007 complaints yet and yours has not been allocated.

Obviously this is not acceptable to me and Lowell Financial Ltd continue to get away with it.

So, who do i complain to about the ICO?

I passed the matter to Trading Standards for s.78 non compliance and they have also done not a thing. Zilch, nothing at all.

I am having this problem also, Banks have a deadline of 40 days to send out statements, I have waited 83 days, and reporting to the information commisioner is useless

yes, rung them just now.

they told me they are on 5th Feb at the moment and the letter was sent to me on 10th March, so i will have to wait my turn, like everyone else.

• dx100uk changed the title to complained to ICO about lowells unlawful data processing - useless - who to complain about them?