Wasted costs hearing in Guildford on 14/6/07

jburchell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Belated well done JB.

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise surprise! No costs have been received from Abbey. Today was the last day before they should have paid up!

Methinks I need to send the bailiffs in!

Anyone have any advice on this? On investigation, I seem to need to fill in form n323 but does anyone recommend contacting the bank in advance?

Nationwide Current a/c - MCOL filed 16/8/06 - Refunded 1/9/06

Lloyds TSB CC#1 - Failed to respond in full to Data Protection Act. Awaiting date of court hearing

Lloyds TSB CC#2 - Awaiting date of court hearing

Marbles CC - Refunded at LBA stage £100!!!

Citi CC - Date of hearing set at 15/1/07

MBNA (Abbey) CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full on day Abbey had to acknowledge claim!

Capital One CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full 17/8/06!

Abbey Current a/c - Awaiting date of court hearing

HFC Loan - MCOL filed 25/8/06 - Refunded 8/9/06

Surprise surprise! No costs have been received from Abbey. Today was the last day before they should have paid up!

Anyone have any advice on this? On investigation, I seem to need to fill in form n323 but does anyone recommend contacting the bank in advance?

Hi,

I sent the bailiffs in to Halifax, you do need to fill in N323 and pay £35 if the amount is under £125 and £55 if it's over.

I tried contacting the halifax 1st and never got any joy. You will get the money back for the warrant so Id say, send em in as soon as you can, otherwise you will be waiting ages for payment.

Morgan Stanley

Capital One

Halifax current & Joint

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

PMSL.... I sent the local branch manager a letter, enclosing copy of my judgement asking him to credit funds, or I would send bailiffs to his branch...

What did I get in reply...

A letter from Lloyds TSB recovery centre, saying they are sorry I'm not happy with my charges.. blah de blah... An identical copy of the letter they sent when I first issued my preliminary letter.. LMSO...

I'm about ready to send bailiffs into branch... LMAO...

Read, Read and Read some more.

The answers are all out there...

By the way, it's your claim. I only offer an opinion as another reader. :confused:

I'm not going to bother with a branch. I think you should probably put the address as that of the head office. That's where the court documents were served to so I presume that's the address one should use.

Nationwide Current a/c - MCOL filed 16/8/06 - Refunded 1/9/06

Lloyds TSB CC#1 - Failed to respond in full to Data Protection Act. Awaiting date of court hearing

Lloyds TSB CC#2 - Awaiting date of court hearing

Marbles CC - Refunded at LBA stage £100!!!

Citi CC - Date of hearing set at 15/1/07

MBNA (Abbey) CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full on day Abbey had to acknowledge claim!

Capital One CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full 17/8/06!

Abbey Current a/c - Awaiting date of court hearing

HFC Loan - MCOL filed 25/8/06 - Refunded 8/9/06

Well this is the question....

I sent 2 accounts to bailiffs, Halifax CC and Hbos CC, I served both against my local branch and only 1 of them was reissued to defendants Head Office...very strange!

The one that wasnt, has now paid!

Morgan Stanley

Capital One

Halifax current & Joint

GE Capital

I'm not going to bother with a branch. I think you should probably put the address as that of the head office. That's where the court documents were served to so I presume that's the address one should use.

Be careful...

I can't find the link immediately..

Some folks had problems issuing a writ of excecution against the registered office... The court officers were not allowed to see anyone and were asked to leave the premises...

The advice was.. issue against branch instead...

Read, Read and Read some more.

The answers are all out there...

By the way, it's your claim. I only offer an opinion as another reader. :confused: