Jump to content


ClairevsAbbey


ClaireBear321
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

We've been offered £1080 (paid into our closed account) by the Abbey. Three weeks ago we sent the letter accepting the offer as part payment but requesting our full claim (£6000). We got a futher letter saying the were re investigating it. How long do we wait to go to Court?

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Clairebear,

 

how long since your LBA action went to Abbey National?

 

If its past the 14 days you need to file a N1 claim at your local county court, or through MCOL.

 

The N1 Form can be found hear: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html if you want to take it to your local county court yourself. Read the above link and proceed to the next step.

 

You have done well to get an offer, I still havent been offered a sausage pesky Shabbey!

 

Any other questions just ask me or someone will help.

 

Good luck Leecabs:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Clairebear,

 

how long since your LBA action went to Abbey National?

 

If its past the 14 days you need to file a N1 claim at your local county court, or through MCOL.

 

The N1 Form can be found hear: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html if you want to take it to your local county court yourself. Read the above link and proceed to the next step.

 

You have done well to get an offer, I still havent been offered a sausage pesky Shabbey!

 

Any other questions just ask me or someone will help.

 

Good luck Leecabs:)

 

Thanks Leecabs.

 

I'm in Scotland so I think I get a form from the Sheriff Court? I'm sure I read on here that if I get an offer and then accept it and they say they're still investigating the matter, I have to wait because a judge will say I didn't give them the chance to respond. Was I wrong? :oops:

 

I have to go off for now as the kids are home. Will check back later, Thanks again!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...