APC v Natwest

acollier
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there..

.. i was looking for some advise about claiming some charges from a natwest account i have, but it's a complicated situation so not the standard procedure...

i currently have two claims going through for the halifax, one which is currently with mcol, so i know the procedure.

.. anyway i have held a natwet current account approx two years ago.. it was opened when i was offered a job there. There was a change in circumstances and i didn't ever go and work there....anyway the account opened was a gold account, (as staff get this free).

instead of closing the account like i should have, i forgot about that and was charged the fee for the gold service account. (£25?).

this obvisally took me overdrawn and i have since been building up charges which now total over £500.

it is so fustrating as i have never used that account but now owe them this much! crazy!

anyway, i have spoken to them and all they say is that i should have contacted them before...

..the account has this week been passed to debt collectors and a default registered on my credit file...

... i am not keen to rectify this situation (which i know is my own doing)..

.. where should i start and how does this situation (collectors etc) effect my claim process?

any help would be very grateful

cheers

apc

--

Just a thought, but it might be worth sending a PM to a mod or Michael Browne with a link to this thread for them to have a look over it for you. xx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Firstly, have a look at the bottom of the main forum page to see which mods are on (e.g., bookworms definitely on - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=173). Come back into the nat west forum and right click on yer thread title and copy it. Click on one of the moderater's names and ask them if they'd have a look at your thread and paste the link into the message as well.

Hope that helps, xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Just PM'd a mod - hopefully you should have a response soon mate.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

bump Again For A Mod Please.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Bump - for a mod/bank worker please

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***