libman v natwest

libman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I am so inspired reading your posts.

My story so far ....Have obtained statements, worked out amount owed not including Interest. Just under £4,400:D .

Letter goes special post tomorrow to Bwood. I could hand deliver it almost, but i WANT IT TRACKED.

I went to my local branch just happens to be Bwood, to try and get some over charging refunded, to the total of almost £200.

Irony is ,it was the guy at Bwood branch that told me to claim back the charges and that recently a woman had just got £8000 back in four weeks!!!! One of the good guys !!!!!;)

So straight from the horses mouth here I am.

Will let you know how I go, prob needs loads of advice, but I know I am in the best place.

Libman

Definitely in the best place. And welcome................ we will ensure you get your charges back. Just post any questions you have and theres always somebody around to help with each step as it happens.

Best of luck.

Fendy xxx Below is always a good place to start.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Thanks Fendy,

I just have this sinking feeling that I am going to be the one the banks will change history with, if you know what I mean.

I will go back to reading success stories and renew my faith.!

libman

Don't worry - you'll be fine! We don't allow peeps to lose on this forum.......... so stay positive and you'll have yer cash back soon! xx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

As Hedge says, losing is really not an option. There are enough of us here to help you through to a sure win. Its what we do best, helping get back what is yours that should never have been taken in the first place. Dont lost inspiration, we all think at time that we are THE ONE for which things will fall differently, and believe me, there are a few pot holes in the road along the way, been there, done that................. but ultimately you will win. Just look at the thousands that have, and with style too. Lol Lol. KEEP THE FAITH, and thats all you need. Fendy xxxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)