Sharpening up my act

ziggy zoomer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started this process using moneysavingexpert and MCOL. I am at the stage where I am awaiting court allocation and a copy of Lloyds TSB's defence. Taking the benefit of others experience, I need to do a bit of work fine tuning my case.

Firstly, I have a couple of question marks on the POCs - which were apostrophe's when I typed them but are not recognised on the MCOL computer. These could do with being removed in order to make grammatical sense. In addition I used the moneysavingexpert POCs which dont include my bank account details. I want to amend the POCs to the CAG ones, or at least add my bank details. I have the form N244 to request the amendments and a copy of the CAG POCs, but dont know where to send them as I think that I'm between courts at the moment. Should I wait for the defence and court allocation ?

Secondly, is it ok to use the list of charges sent to me by the bank (highlighting the ones I am reclaiming) with the moneysaving expert interest calculator print out attached ? (if I write my bank account details on the top?) The interest calculator has the date and amout which corresponds to the list but not the reason for the charge.

Also do I send a copy of all correspondence to their solicitors at the time of submission ? I have not had any dealings with them yet except the acknowledgement of service, and confirmation that their defence is in the post.

I appreciate that these may seem like basic questions, asked a thousand times -but not by me!

I just dont want to give them any ammunition - and if anybody else reads this beforehand, they can avoid similar mistakes.

Regards,

Ziggy Zoomer.