style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4810 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anyone help please, Have done all the letter sending and I have been sent a letter back from the Advice Quality Unit from Squiggle (the man / woman without a name)telling me that "During this time,the relationship between you and the bank was governed by the banks standard terms and conditions".And that they are unable to refund the charges on my

account.:confused:

Hi Claire...Have you posted a thread in the Clydesdale Bank forum ?

If not start one now and you will get all the help you need by being picked up easier..Also, if this is your real name you might want to change your thread name, as the banks monitor this site.....

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Hi Claire

yes it can be very confusing,but dont let it get to you.When I first started I was stressing big time cos yes a bank is a mayjor institution and the prospect of taking "them " on can be very daunting.

Have you had a look at the FAQ'S ?Reading them really does help.Also if you have a look at some of the many successes that will give you a confidence boost too .

So really the next stage for you is to file your claim at the courts now. You can either do MCOL (money claim online) or go to oyur local court and do it in person.

I hope this helps a bit.

All the best

Trish

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: