Sunset V Natwest

csunet2021
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody

Well Taking Natwest as well, up to the Allocation questionnaire stage, I have submitted mine and the date for submission was yesterday, I rung the court today and apprantly Natwest havent submitted theirs, I was told it would now go to the judge for his verdict on what happens next. I said can I enter judgement as they have filed late she said no ??? she said the judge may order them to submit an AQ but that was the only option she could come up with.

is this right ??? I thought if they didnt submit an AQ I could enter a judgement and I win ?? or have I got it wrong

Any advice gratefully received :confused::D

AS far as I'm aware it's only if they don't enter a defence in the allocated time, that you can then enter a judgement!! and they have done that!

someone else may be along that can advise you better, but that's my take on it

Temptyxx

I am sure that Tempty is right. You should know by now that NW/Cobbetts do everything at the last minute or later. Hopefully the court will take notice that they were late and will take it into account when you apply for wasted costs as (yet another) example of their unreasonable behaviour.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

A quick update, submitted my court bundle to the court yesterday, hearing set for the 2nd August. I havent done the one to cobbets as yet, how soon should i do it ?

Also I have just realised that I didnt number the pages was so keen to get it in, and having read some of the threads now am a bit worried, I was so keen to get it in I forgot ! I sectioned it all and put a contents sheet in the front and everyhting is in there and probably more, will it be ok ? Was really rather hoping it wouldnt get to this stage

What should I do now please help ? Also should I have put it a disclosure order too ?

Many thanks for any help very worried :confused::(

Hi there - don't worry! I'm not too sure how to answer this one for you, I'll bump your post up for Parkvale to have a look at!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi again sunset, I'm not too sure if I'm right here (I'll try and get somebody to check) but I really don't think you need to worry too much about not numbering the pages as it's doubtful that cobbetts will even bother to submit their documents. If you really are worried though, try giving the court a ring and explaining that you met the deadline but didn't number the pages and ask if it would be possible to resubmit (same documents but with numbered pages). Either way (yay or nay!) get your bundle off to cobbetts. First stop the court though! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi Hedgey :) thanks

I submitted to court monday so ok there, rung cobbetts last night and spoke to the solicitor dealing with mine asked when I could expect their court bundle and said I had submitted mine to the court and asked if they were willing to settle before the court and she said yes !!! although I am a little dubious and it may be a stalling tactic but she said they need to verify the charges, and then they could send a settlement through, although would have thought this would have been done already by natwest as they have alreday made me an offer but it was without interest etc and I had already started court action so said no. Which is why I am thinking it may be stalling, so not sure at the moment whether to waste the money sending the court bundle to them as it is going to cost me a fortune !!! I will keep ringing her although she did genuinly sound very nice and wanting to help but we will see ! :eek:

Typical! You put the time and effort in............... and now they want to settle. No change there then! :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for a settlement asap for you sunset - keep in contact with them daily (phone and email!) And if nothing's forthcoming from them (can't possibly take them that long to check your schedule and statements!) send them your bundle and phone the court for further advice.

Good luck - let us know how it pans out over the next few days! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

My pleasure! And don't worry - you'll be absolutely fine! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***