Court date 3 July - Lloyds TSB

katholio

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been lost on here for 2 days now - keep sidetracking as so much is going on. I have been lucky with Halifax and MBNA paying up but Lloyds TSB have dug their heels in and sent in a defence and I have just received AQ. I am not sure what this is all about and am starting to panic even though I have read the success stories. Can someone please tell me where to find info on this stage. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have been sitting on the stay for settlement but now must write to the court to say that they have not contacted me. In the letter posted for advice on here it says "Defendant making a request for the stay by indicating an intention to negotiate a settlement on its allocation questionnaire" but I did not receive a copy of their AQ. Can I state that I am assuming it said that as I did not receive a copy? Also do I have to send a complete copy of the AQ again or just the N149 page?

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am unsure which documents I need to take after reading all the ones on here. The letter I got says:

"General Form of Judgment or Order

Before District Judge ********* sitting at ****** County Court

Upon the courts own initiative

IT IS ORDERED THAT

the matter be listed for hearing before a judge on 3rd July at **** am at **** County Court, address."

Do I have to print out and take all the documents in the draft order I sent with the AQ?

Thank you, wouldnt have got this far without this site.

I sent most documents with the original court case but thank you, I will print everything out and send them this week, that will hopefully prompt them to make payment.

Hi can someone please help me find credit card t & c's for 1997, or at least the first date on the schedule of charges which is Sept 2000. I have tried to get them from the link on here but it won't work. Lloyds told me they do not have a copy :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

If its a credit card claim its not so complicated as if it were current account. Just get a bundle and witness statement up together and take it with you.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.