jheesom

Claim allocated to Small Track - Next Stage?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4802 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My claim has been transferred to Liverpool and I have been sent a letter stating that it was allocated to the small claims track and to pay a further £100. Can you tell me what I do next in terms of sending details to court & solicitors? What do I send exactly?

When you say they have asked you to pay a further £100, did you also receive an Allocation Questionaire?

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

No AQ, The claim was transferred from Northampton MCOL to Liverpool. I received a notice of transfer proceedings with the sentence 'note that the allocation questionairre should be returned to the Liverpool Court' crossed out then I was sent a Notice to pay fee letter 5 days later:

Your claim was allocated to the small claims track on 6 june 2007. A fee of £100 was payable unless you had made an application for a fee exemption or remission. Neither have been received.

If by 18 june you have not paid your claim will be automatically struck out without further order of the court and you will be liable for the costs which the defendant has incurred.

I am also looking for advice on a POC amendment - My details were too vague when I filed my claim with MCOL however I was advised not to make an official amendment and to just send a notice of additional information to support my claim (containing more elaborate particulars)

Hiya Jheesom, this is perfectly normal, the district judge will still have to consider your case and allocate it even when no AQ is involved.

pete