tufail06

Poor student Vrs. lloydsTSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4802 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I sent a subject access request and LLoyds have just responded to my request by sending me a list of charges.

The list was absolutely useless as it did not state any charges!!

I calculated the charges from my statements and it comes to around £750. (the chrages are all recent and not over 6 years and they should have been noted on the list of charges)

Should I continue with the request for payment letter?

Also what do I need to do for the schedule of charges? (do i just list the charges with their dates?)

Your help wii be greatly appreciated all!

Confused, they sent a charges listing but did not have any charges? If you have statements showing these charges then continue with your claim.

If you have all the charge details with dates and charge reasons then yes you are ready to proceed with your Preliminary request for your charges.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/671-2-letter-preliminary-approach.html

For your schedule of charges it is better to enter all the details into one of the spreadsheets containing all details in relation to each charge. The spreadsheet will also calculate for you the 8% interest under Section 69 which you will be able to persue once you reach the court stage.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

Confused, they sent a charges listing but did not have any charges? If you have statements showing these charges then continue with your claim.

yah that's exactly how i was......confused!

i'm going to write a letter of complaint and ask them to refund my ten pounds i sent for the subject accss request! The stuff they sent me was total rubbish!

If you have all the charge details with dates and charge reasons then yes you are ready to proceed with your Preliminary request for your charges.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/671-2-letter-preliminary-approach.html

For your schedule of charges it is better to enter all the details into one of the spreadsheets containing all details in relation to each charge. The spreadsheet will also calculate for you the 8% interest under Section 69 which you will be able to persue once you reach the court stage.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Hi

Thanks for that.

as for the 8% interest charge, do i inculde this on my Schedule of Charges that i will send with my preliminary letter?

Cheers

No the 8% interest charge starts when u begin the court claim thats when u add it up with your charges.

No the 8% interest charge starts when u begin the court claim thats when u add it up with your charges.

Thanks mate, much appreciated

Hi

Thanks for that.

as for the 8% interest charge, do i inculde this on my Schedule of Charges that i will send with my preliminary letter?

Cheers

what exactly did they send you?

and is ur account a student account?