style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4808 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I need some help.

I have just received a notice of transfer of proceedings and defence from LLoyds. Does this mean they are definately going ahead. What should I be reading up on etc etc.:-?

By receiveing the notice of Transfer of Proceedings I assume you filed your claim through MCOL. This is totally normal for your claim to be transfered to a court nearer you and it's totally normal for the bank to submit a defence.

Have you actually received their defence as of yet?

With regards to the next step, you now need to wait for further directions from the court as to what you need to do now.

If you start a thread in the Lloyds forum you will be able to post all your claim details in the one place and receive further guidance on the route ahead.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: