dc vs hsbc

carter56
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi I am a newbie on th forum and this is my first posting on here i wonder if you could give me some advice. i have internet banking with hsbc and i have gone back to july 2003 when my account opened. i have listed all the charges and it comes to £891 . the problem is with the online statement it doesnt breakdown what the charge was for i.e unpaid direct debit etc.. it just states the date then "charged " then the amount for example

10/5/03 Charged £ 18.00

is this ok to use on my schedule or does it have to be itemised as for what reason the charge was for ?

thanks dc

hi carter & welcome :)

i have read that if you press some button while youre online it gives more details on what the charge is for (sorry to be vague)

if this doesnt work you'll just have to use the descriptions it gives you

not sure how much reading youve done but its best to do your homework & get things right from the start Welcome to all newcomers!

Hi Carter,

They should be highlighted and underlined in red, just click on that and it will tell you what the charge is. The entry Total Charges on your statement is over and above and can be claimed in full with "Total Charges" as the type of charge i.e it doesn't need to be borken down further.

Hope this helps

Bluejay

HSBC (£3722.80) MCOL Filed 12th June 07

transfered to Horsham County Court AQ dispensed with but fee still payable. AQ fee payed and added to claim. Case allocated to small claims track - due to be heard 30th August 07 - 2nd Nudge to DG sent (04/08/07)

Virgin Media (Complete Incompetance and refund of bank charges) - Letter to MD Customer Care - sent 24th May 2007 - resolved, refunded and 9 months free TV

British Credit Trust - VT to be started