Baffled about interest!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

I'm a good few months behind you guys but I am now in the process of sending my LBA to Halifax with my Schedule of Charges but I'm a little confused about the interest part because it doesn't show on my statements how much interest I'm being charged for my authorised O/D - they used to have a line that said 'next months interest will be £5' but that only lasted for a few months and then stopped. Does this mean I haven't been charged interest for my O/D or do they take it in a covert way??

Please help, i'm really baffed - apologies in advance if I'm just being stupid!!

It is very complicated to work out exactly how much of the monthly charge is due to charges, and how much is for the service.

It doesnt normally amount to very much anyway, so most people dont bother with it.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .