S.A.R Request - No Statements After 52 Days

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Could someone please help me with this one .... I sent my SAR request back on 20th April and after 40 days still no statements, so I emailed the Executive Andy Hornby stating the fact they have not complied with my request, and still to this day I have not received any statements. On Saturday I sent off template 3 which states exactly what I put in the email

" You have failed to comply with my Data Protection Act Subject Access Request dated 20th April 2007.

If you do not comply within the next 7 days I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without any further notice."

the thing is I do not know what do do at the next stage, I know they have received my letter this morning (sent recorded delivery) but I need to know what to do next once the 7 days are up which templates etc I need. Please someone help me as I am getting confused about the whole situation ...

Once your 7 days are up you can file at court.

All you do is hand the papers over to the clerk and they will do the rest.

It does cost roughly £63 but this is reclaimable.

Here is what you need.

N1 Form

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

Poc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I gave them a call yesterday on 084560379232 (customer relations) and was told they were being posted personally yesterday.

It might be worth trying a call.

I was 60 days BTW

Aways worth a phone call first...;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

thanks, i have now called them today and they are saying that i should of had a acknowledgement letter but i have not received anything, the lady advised me that i would be getting a list of charges and not my statements in the next 2 weeks, i said that i would rather my statemnst as this is what i have requested but the list will do in the meantime ... does this ok ??

Hi moneyhelp

Yes I have already sent them th non compliance letter, there 7 days were up for this on the 8th June, so the 7 days are up, i told the lady on the phone that i was going to be taking the matter further onto court if i did not hear back from them with my statements but she was just saying that i list of charges she could sort out but i think i will be giving them anothe rcall if i do not hear back by Wednesday latest ...

I would give them another call today, I got both sheets of charges and statements within 48 Hrs.

I just told them that it was unaccepable and asked them what they intended to do.

My next line would have been I want them within 5 working days, but it never even came to that.

Just don't lose the rag with them I did that once before on the phone and it gets you nowhere.

thanks for the advice, well after 70 long days i have now finally received my statements, unfortunately there was less money than i was hoping for but at the end of the day it is money that all helps and i am over the moon that i have at least now received my statements and can work it all out !! i did however notice that on some certain months when i know for definate i was in sh*t alley there are no charges at all for at least a few months ... has anyone else noticed this or is it just me thinking i had more than i did ??

I thought the same thing, there were a couple of periods in mine with no charges for months.:roll:

I don't trust them, although I suppose if we have the statements in front of us they should be correct.

well i am glad that someone else thought the same as me, it is very strange thou how there are none for months but then again you know for def that you did have them ... confused ... i also sent off my letter to reclaim my charges yesterday along with the schedule after ploughing through my statements and then had a one page sheet of charges from the halifax last night (after already sent letter) stating how many charges had been added to my account in the last 6 years and the figure was diffrent to what i am claiming for, it is not a huge amount of money only £69 but i thought that was sneaky sending me this after my statements ....

My Sar Was Sent On April 30th-signed As Received May 2nd-still Waiting-non Compliance Will Be Sent Today

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

i would say to contact them by telephone 0845 603 7923 as i just waited but until i called them saying abut the statements and i would take them to court, they suddenly got off there ars*s !!