They have settled!!!

stripper

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got the court acknowledgement Wednesday 6th June.Stating that they would be defending and using their solicitors etc.

Having got total support from CAG I was determined to go all the way.Naturally I started concerning myself about court bundles and T & C.

Most of your advice gleaned from the site does say not to worry or get downloading at this stage.

However,they paid the FULL amount £600+ directly into the Current account.

WHOOPEE and a massive thanks to you for being there.

Got the court acknowledgement Wednesday 6th June.Stating that they would be defending and using their solicitors etc.

Having got total support from CAG I was determined to go all the way.Naturally I started concerning myself about court bundles and T & C.

Most of your advice gleaned from the site does say not to worry or get downloading at this stage.

However,they paid the FULL amount £600+ directly into the Current account.

WHOOPEE and a massive thanks to you for being there.

Congratulations:D :D :D

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

EXCELLENT NEWS !!

While we are on the subject could you or someone give me some help/advice.

We have just received our 'Notice of Transfer of Proceedings' from Edmonton County Court, (dispensing with the AQ which reading other views from CAG members we gathered might happen.) under Judge Murdoch.

All the letter states is a defence has been filled & the claim transfered,date drawn 06/06/2007.

Could if anyone please tell me what the next step might be, it does state on the letter to contact the courts for further details,

Quote ; Any party affected by this Order may under Rule 3.3 (5) apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed. Such a party must apply under Rule 23.3 within 14 days of this order. unquote.

but does anyone know the things i might need to know or need to ask ?? as this i think is the stage of proceedings that i need to be on my toes with LTSB.

:) :) Thanks..

Thanks ,No you cant trust Lloyds but they will try their normal bully boy tactics hiding behind the Corporate veil.I bet as individuals handling the claims coming through,they wouldnt have the courage or guts to fight.thats why they are doing what they do.

However Iin answer to your request for help concerning the stage that you are at,I just havnt the knowledge to advise,but there are plenty on site that can and no doubt will.

DONT GIVE UP.:-)