Jack Bauer vs RBOS ***WON***

jackbauer01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All,

Sent off two applications:

Single account = £4,207.00

Joint account = £3,006.00.

Asked for statements at the end of January.

Received at the end of February.

Sent off first letter beginning of April 2007.

Sent off second letter 14 days later.

Received settlement on single account letter last week for £4,207.00.

I am presuming that as I made my applications seperately RBOS will respond seperately and so I am still waiting for my £3,006.00 response.

I know I can go to the Small Claims Court but what I wish to do now is to write back asking them to fast track the 2nd outstanding claim stating should they wish to make the same kind of offer on that one then I would be prepared to accept both out of court.

Is this wrong to do this? I have read about others doing it. Should I just wait to see what happens on the 2nd one or should I use this offer to fast track the second with a follow up letter?

What do you think?

The other point I wish to clarify is that RBOS are making the payment directly into my account, however I wish to have this made by cheque. How do I go about requesting this? Do I just write to advise?

Thanks

Jack Bauer

Most would say, stick to your timescales! However, I would say it may possibly benefit you to write one more letter, but then again it may not. Go with your gut. When was the 14 days up for the last letter?

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Just over 1 week ago. I have heard of people fast track a second claim once the first one is settled.

My two claims cover the same time period and the same kind of claims. They are just for two seperate accounts (Joint and Single).

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

You have nothing to lose by sending them a letter asking them, but if they don't respond favourably within your time period, then you know what to do. Haven't had anything to do with RBOS personally so not sure how they are likely to respond, but it may be worthwhile (if you already haven't) reading through other threads to see if anybody else is in a similar situation. HTH :)

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)