Solicitors breacing their professional code?

thesergeant
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could dear old Wragge & Co and the many other solicitors acting for the various banks be considered to be acting in a deceitful way on behalf of their clients?

The Law Society Code of conduct 17.01 Fairness ........

Solicitors must not act, whether in their professional capacity or otherwise, towards anyone in a way which is fraudulent, deceitful or otherwise contrary to their position as solicitors. Nor must solicitors use their position as solicitors to take unfair advantage either for themselves or another person.

Are the solicitors taking an unfair advantage of claimants in abusing the judicial system in order to frustrate claimants legitimate claims ??

Maybe some complaints to the Law Society would rattle a few cages :D:D

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.

I'd second that, I think the practises they use are deplorable. They often state that you could incur all of their costs if you loose ant small claims when they know full well that is wrong.

Deceitful, lying cheats who lack any morals = Banks Solicitors (alledgedly)

Sorry Mod if you have to edit

My YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

Wifes YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 23/11/06: LBA 27/11/06: Offer Rejection 17/12/06: MCOL 09/02/07

Joint YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

My FD account: Settled

Wifes FD account: Settled

Its the fact that they know their clients do not intend to defend, however instead of acting in the interest of justice and the Court they continue to deceive the claimant and the Court as to the willingness to defend. That is deceit and an abuse of the Court system.

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

IMHO laying complaints to the Law Society may have some impact :D

Read through the

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".

I'd love to see someone complain and see what happens. I wonder if the Mods know of anyone who's already tried this or of some reason why it shouldn't be tried.

My YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

Wifes YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 23/11/06: LBA 27/11/06: Offer Rejection 17/12/06: MCOL 09/02/07

Joint YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

My FD account: Settled

Wifes FD account: Settled

Done a little bit of research. You first need to complain to the solicitors professional body The Law Society, get a final decision from them and then if not happy complain to the Legal Services Ombudsman within 3 months of the final decision from The Law Society.

I have just started on All & Pester and am looking forward to the letters from Wragge&Co :D:D

Read through the