Cameo77 Vs Cap1 x2

cameo77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Please could I ask you, Do I use the same wording on my N1 form for Cap 1 credit card account as one does for the Bank N1?

Or do I need to 'tweak' it to fit credit card circs?

I am not bothering with the contractual interest, therefore will I need to adjust any other 'wording' or 'acts' quoted.

I really want to put this baby to bed first thing on monday.

Thank you to Aviator who explained about having two credit card accounts with cap one - file two separate claims.

PS Filed my Halifax N1 yesterday at court for £2144 + £565.11 interest

• 4 weeks later...

I got through! Feel numb! Can't believe it. Text book procedure for me.

I think it was the length of time it took and then the quick execution of activity from the time I submitted the N1. That’s when it gets exciting. Can't believe its over! Yes I know it was the objective... but WOW!

Cap1 for Two a/cs started 7.4.07 Statements

2.5.07 1st letters for charges

11.6.07 N1 to local Court

18.6.07 issued by court

25.607 sent by court

27.6.07 deemed served

(11.7.07 defendant deadline to reply)

Meanwhile N1 acknowledged by Cap1 on 3.7.07

They secretly credited my a/cs on 6.7.07

Got full return of charges plus 8% int plus goodwill (£10.00) + court costs on one and on the 2nd cap1 they fell short on the int by £194.41 But hey!.... whose counting. Thank you

Cap 1 claimed 703 + int = £939 rec'd 703 + int of £42.14 + 10.00 goodwill

***Was also given virtually all my interest of 232.06 (s/be 236.55) but same day they took away 189.92 sooooo…. interest of 42.14 received. What’s all that about??? A chq refund on the way for 189.92?

To cancel court proceedings or not to cancel.. That is the question – it’s not even contractual interest yet hey have to mess up and frustrate the issue at the last point.

Now I’ve got to read up on ‘how to’ i) complete survey b) donate c) cancel court claim ;) Busy Busy!