Statment issue

wood1e

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone offer any advise on the below please:

I have this morning received my 5th set of bank statements through the post, I have made my claim through claim online over a week ago so i really don't need these.

However, the main problem I have is the state in which they arrived, the envelope was literally falling to piece's. The post man was just about having to hold the pages in the envelope. As the envelope hit the floor that was it the pages spilt everywhere. Now these pages have all my details on, account number, sort code address etc.

What is the bestthing to do??

Does it look as though envolopes had been tampered with? In my case they were similar condition but due to shear weight. One thing for sure at least you want have to photo copy any for your court bundles

One side of the envelope was ripped 90% of the way down and the other side had a rip in from the corner to the middle of the envelope where my name and address is

I would first complain to Barclays that they have failed to keep your data safe then i would make a complaint to the information commissioner.

I am quite surprised at barclays, Capital One for instance sent my statements via special delivery

Thanks for the advise, i didn't want to ring them and them be like 'so what' kind of thing...

All 5 sets have just been sent through the normal postal service, the first 4 were well sealed envelopes no real problem. This set didn't have a covering letter and the envelope was the cheapest they culd have found.

I will get on to the phone to them and complain.