style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Every time I log on to this site and each time I open a new page I get a message pop up that tells me that I have been disconnected from the internet; I have to click on it to proceed. This does not happen with any other site. Does anyone else have this problem?

Do you have to reconnect to the Internet or just this site?

It seems odd that a website would actually disconnect you from the network.

Have you tried any other site that uses vBulletin (Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more for instance)..

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

The message I get says that the page requested is not avaliable without connection and that I should click on "connect" to view the page. I have been into the other sites you mention, but they do not seem to pose a problem.

Oh, that's a crappy IE problem I think - IE thinks you aren't connected to the internet, even though you are, and you have to battle with it - it wants you to work offline. Clicking 'work offline' may be the answer rather than clicking 'connect'.

Sorry can't be of more help, I'm more of a firefox man

Yes, the same thing keeps happening to me:(, but, I don't use Internet Explorer if I can help it, I much rather prefer Firefox.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've updated the firmware for my D-Link router. It seems to be OK now.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]