waters80 v Lloyds

waters80
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently putting together a list of the charges I will be claiming from Lloyds. My previous statements show a monthly 'Account Charge Fee' of £4/£5. Can anyone confirm what this 'fee' is, and if i can claim this back aswell.

I also have a 1 off overdraft usage fee????

Thanks

No, the select account fees or other monthly account service fees are not claimable. Nor is OD interest.

OD usage is.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

I am currently trying to claim back the account Fee charge for the select account, as the account was changed from a Classic to a Select account without authorisation.

I have asked for a copy of the agreement to upgrade the account and so far have been unable to supply one.

I will be adding this Fee (£395 since May 2001) to the charges if it comes to filing at Court.

I am currently trying to claim back the account Fee charge for the select account, as the account was changed from a Classic to a Select account without authorisation.

Yes, that is an exception actually. If they have upgraded you without asking and without you knowing then you've a right to reclaim it.

Otherwise, not claimable.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 1 month later...

Thats time up since the letter before action letter, iv not heard a single word from Lloyds (surprise, surprise).

Im a bit concerned as I dont have the Terms and Conditions for the account from just over 6 years ago. Is this crucial? Especially when im ready to proceed with court action.

If so what do I do from here? Iv kept perfect records of each step of the claim.

Thanks

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

2 threads merged and thread title changed

please keep to the one thread when asking questions or updating .This is in your own interest as you will get much more informed advice when people can see at a glance what you have done so far :-)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Can anyone help. I have sent my N1 Form to the Sheriff Court yesterday with my £80 cheque, it was received this morning. Iv just heard about the banks High Court case and I am wondering whether I should just wait and see what happens or try to get my paperwork/ cheque back and then hand it in based on the decision that is made by the High Court. Any advice? I would hate to be £80 down after already paying the bank charges