Defence document from wragg & Co ***SETTLED***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Zee, please stick to one thread throughout your claim as it's difficult for people to check your progress and advise when you post on seperate threads for individual queries. I've asked for your threads to merged for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

My charge periods are 2002,03,04,05,06 and 07

I assume that the judge will not want T&C's for each year, I did intend to send only this years T&C's with the bundle which I have to post on Monday to the court.

Can any one advise if this will be ok.

from what i have read people have included t/c from first and last year of claim. If you have more dont think it will do any harm to include them?

Jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

I only can get hold of the 2007 t&c so thats all I can send off, I shall be making a note on my contents page explaining that I have been unable to locate old t&c's. I dont think that will worry the Judge though,as long as they can see you have tried to make the effort.

Zee

6 threads merged. Please keep all your progress and queries on one thread to make it easier for people to advise.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had an increased offer of £440 + costs before court next week, previous offer was £280.

The offer is made on the basis I accept A&L terms and cond's and that charges are applied in accordance with their current charging policy!

If I accepted this, I presume I could make not additional claim in respect of any other charges levied ? any advice plz

Claim in total is £680,

I am tempted to accept this increased offer but still pondering, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions. £500.00 would be acceptable - should I phone Wraggs and suggest this????

Cheers Zee

How much do they really, really, really owe you?

If your figure and theirs tallies, then the decision is yours. If the figure offered is way of the mark, why not hold out for a bit longer!

Have a great day

Lucifer

Claimed £680

Court hearing was 14th, Wraggs made increased offer of £530.00 on the 10th.

My first offer was £280.00

Accepted the £530 and happy with that.

Good luck to you all, I am sure the OFT case will eventually prove how the banks are ripping us all off.

Cheers ZEE

Well done zeethat ... bet you're relieved it's all overicon7.gif

Don't forget you can apply for wasted costs if you want to :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/85726-wasted-costs-order.html

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Contratulations on a good result. Depending on the outcome of the OFT test case, you might think about revisiting this for the balance later.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont forget to add your deatils in the litigation section - and if you pm a moderator you will be moved to the successes forum:D

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE