Snooperace V Barclays bank - Out to get ye!

snooperace
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all have not posted much on this site but have been following with interest. I have just hand delivered my Allocation questionnaire. Most of this is very confusing to me including using this website.

1. When do I get to add all the costs incured in bringing this claim to court. It cost anouther £100 today handing in the AQ.
:confused:

2. Quite a few members talk about the bank defending and then submitting their defence. Should I have received their defence docs prior to sending off the AQ?
:confused:

What will happen now after the AQ has been sent and do I need to personaly send a copy of the AQ document to the bank or will the court do so?

any advice is welcome

What happened to integrity in business?:cool:

Okay, if your claim DOES end up in court, your fees will be added.

If you settle out of court [which you WILL] then you add them to your final amount.

Now you have filed at court. if you havent already send an updated copy of your SOC's to both parties.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

OH I submitted them some time back. Do I have to send a copy of the Allocation questionnaire i received from the court to the bank along with my other information?

I have included a draft request for orders with the AQ what address should I use to send it to Barclays the one I have is PO box 708 leeds ls19fd?

I have included a draft request for orders with the AQ what address should I use to send it to Barclays the one I have is PO box 708 leeds ls19fd?

1Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

Send everything recorded

One more question:confused: This is very difficult for the uninformed.

I have submitted my AQ and along with it I included the Draft order for directions. Which states " The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order......"

Must I now get my court bundle together along with my Schedule of Charges and submit it to the court? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh goodie :p I have my court date and it is on the 25 of July not long now. One problem (isn't there always one) I have downloaded the court bundle the only thing I would like to include in it is the T&C for a current account opened around the end of 1999. If this is not included in the court bundle will it have a negitive on my case?

Also , once i have submitted my court bundle should I contact the bank and try to get them to settle?