will i receive money back for new charges not claimed for

northdesk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since i started proceeding against Nationwide for the unfair bank charges , I opened up a new account with yorkshire bank. in the meantime i have now got a balance of minus £108.24 , due to charges being put on my account, this amount isnt included in my original claim. as it has built up over the period of 4 months since i first calculated claim.

If and when I finally get my refund , will Nationwide include the current charges on my account.

Hi

Ive just won my case, tho i did go through the ombudsman, and they sent me a very very nice letter and said that even the charges that were due this month £90 would be reversed and I wouldn't have to pay them. I don't know if its the same with the court route tho.

Marce x

Well after ringing the company who are dealing with my refund claim , they informed me that the solicitors dealing with my case will contact me on Monday, final day for Nationwide to file defence was Friday 8th June. It looks like I will be affected by the same addiction as experienced by others on this forum, of checking my online account every 10 mins.

Hi...my claim was settled on 30th May. Charges taken since filing at court for £170 on 4th May, and £110 on 4th June. After Emailing them, Charges on 4th June were cancelled, but they are refusing to refund May's charges! Have had letter informing me of this decision. Think Ill go down the Financial Ombudsman route this time!....

Yes good idea , I think i will use Financial Ombudman aswell. If my charges of £104 over the past 5 months are not refunded.

Please let me know how you get on .+ do we have to give Nationwide another 8 weeks notice again

Hi just a quickie. I started on the court thing and got up to the second letter i then read about the ombudsman and thought id try that first as i could go the court route if it failed. when i foned the ombus he told me i couldn't do both at the same time. So you may have to put the court route on hold till they have sone their investigating - i won and it only took 2-3 weeks so i rekon its worth a little wait. Hope that helps

Marce x

Hi Northdesk....don't think we have to wait. However, the F. O. will give Nationwide 8 weeks to sort it out. Im waiting until next week to see if my E mail has done any good, if not I will then contact the F.O. It's only £170, and Im doing this on behalf of my son, so quite happy to wait 8 weeks for the money!