awaiting statements from lloyds....no response

reachliv

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This is my first post, am still trying to get my head around this.

I am at the beginning stages i.e. have sent lloyds my subject request letter allowing them 40 days to send me my statements. I am almost at the end of the 40 days, what do I do if they do not send me my statements??

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Make sure that you have waited 40 days, after this send the letter about compliance of data protection- its in the templates.

I sent this letter to Lloyds on Monday, got a call on Thurs to collect them. They have 7 days to comply with your request.

You'll probably find that they will arrive around day 40 or shortly after.

I would give them another couple of days after that, then send the letter as above. It may well be worth phoning them also.

Check this link out for template letters.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

GOOD LUCK!

mine were due on the 17th this month arived today with a nice letter

hi DCG

I refer to your recent request for copies of statments on your account to enable you to reconcile your bank charges.

please find enclosed details of charges going back to the date you opened youraccount,or 1st september 2001,whichever date is most recent.if there are no charges for a certain period then charging details will not be included.

you may now wish to proceed with your clame for reimbursement of charges but, if you feel you need further statments, this will take longer to acces our archived data.please let me know by returning this letter in the attached pre paid envelope and i will order them for you .

• 1 month later...

i started my process by following the steps in moneysavingexpert.com. it guides you through the whole thing. even provides all the letters you need and the correct addresses to use. you have to write to one address for the statements then to your branch to ask for your money back. if they say no then you start an online claim through the courts. is dead simple. when i reached the latter stages(once you get a court date) i was then directed to these forums which helped me secure a full settlement.

good luck

I've just realised that I sent my initial letter and the second (giving them 7 days) to the head office address i.e. gresham street. Have a feeling I got it wrong and should have posted it to my branch, is this correct, do I have to send it again and wait another 40 days? :confused: