royal mail

tweetiepie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, thanks for the welcome parkvale. Only joined recently so if i'm in the wrong place accept my apologies!!:) I have had a look around and found all the information really interesting! I'm making a claim against lloyds tsb, and i sent the LBA on 22nd may, i hadn't had a reply within the 14 days so i rang royal mail yesterday, prior to starting my claim on MCOL, and they havent delivered it yet! They apologised and said we've got till next tuesday to delivery it, if not i can put in a claim!!!!!!! Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so what did you have to do?:???:

Tweetie

Not sure about the Royal Mail angle but it is best to keep any questions that you may have in the one thread-otherwise the posts become disjointed and consequently hard to follow.

As such please repost this question under your original thread.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Its possible that its not up on the track and trace, therfore they cant see it at call centre either.

Apparently big companies have an arrangement with Royal ail, where they just sign for the nimber of recorded deliveries recived, not each individual one.

It is the companies responsibilty to then inform royal mail of those registered letters held,

Also apparently, even though you have paid for this first class, they have up to f=15 days to deliver the item.

Look at the slip you got for recorded delivery, Does the above information seem wrong.

Hmm Trades description Act?????

Use Special Delivery, it costs more but is guaranteed next day and you can track it and get a signature. Iv been using it to make sure that Loyds do not claim that they dont have my requests.

Hi all, thanks for the welcome parkvale. Only joined recently so if i'm in the wrong place accept my apologies!!:) I have had a look around and found all the information really interesting! I'm making a claim against lloyds tsb, and i sent the LBA on 22nd may, i hadn't had a reply within the 14 days so i rang royal mail yesterday, prior to starting my claim on MCOL, and they havent delivered it yet! They apologised and said we've got till next tuesday to delivery it, if not i can put in a claim!!!!!!! Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so what did you have to do?:???:

Yes, most certainly, see my thread: royal mail dragging their heels! Sent signed for letter 1st class on 31st May, still not on their website and customer services couldn't find it either!! Paid £1+ for it too

:x

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life