Thanks and sorry

clairus99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for closing my thread. Sorry I didn't kiss anyone's backside and you're refusing to help.

Thank you for helping me get as far as NW filing a defence.

I never saw this as free.

I saw this as a helpful site that I would GLADLY have donated to and recommended when this was over.

Sorry I don't have the money to do it beforehand, but then, I thought it was a free service.

I hope your ego is satisfied that I have to continue the rest of this alone and have my account closed whilst achieving NOTHING as I don't know how to continue. I never said I knew everything. If I did it wouldn't make sense for me to come here for information, would it.

I'm sure you will feel more smug about upsetting and worrying me like this than your frequent sarcastic comments at other people. Well done, feel proud of yourself.

I'm sure this thread will get "lost" in the system too.

But then again, what do I know?

Guest Lueeze

Moderators put in 100% effort on this site, We don't get paid for it, we do it to show our appreciation to Dave and Bankfodder, and becuase we have experience.

I am sure you have had help in the past, and some new members probabally have had no input from a mod as yet as we are i so much demand.

I for one spend my day's behind the scene's answering literally hundereds of Emails from the "contact us" page, if people used their head a bit more, I would be free to help others who really need it, or are desperate or struggling.

Clairus I followed your thread last night and tried to stand up for you, but this just isn't fair. It is a free service, except for the people who started the forum with money from their own pockets, which is why we ask for donations.

I haven't paid anything yet, because I haven't got anything back yet, so money doesn't come into it or what you pay. We are all here for each other and don't need people having a go if they don't like the methods used. Have you read the rules of the forum and what you can and can't post?

If you want help, then we will all try, but please don't have a go at us if you don't like the replies. Nobody means to offend.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for closing my thread. Sorry I didn't kiss anyone's backside and you're refusing to help.

Thank you for helping me get as far as NW filing a defence.

I never saw this as free.

I saw this as a helpful site that I would GLADLY have donated to and recommended when this was over.

Sorry I don't have the money to do it beforehand, but then, I thought it was a free service.

I hope your ego is satisfied that I have to continue the rest of this alone and have my account closed whilst achieving NOTHING as I don't know how to continue. I never said I knew everything. If I did it wouldn't make sense for me to come here for information, would it.

I'm sure you will feel more smug about upsetting and worrying me like this than your frequent sarcastic comments at other people. Well done, feel proud of yourself.

I'm sure this thread will get "lost" in the system too.

If you read around the site all the information is there that you need. It takes time, but it's there. Good Luck with your claim.

12th May DPA sent to Natwest

17th May pre-lim sent £1241

26th May Full refund offered

27th May Accepted!!

on with next....

Once again, a totally uncalled for and unwarranted attck on the very people that have helped to reclaim money already (£241.50 from First Direct).

You went from question to 'I give up' in the space of 7 hours yesterday, expecting personal, one-to-one assistance.

Your query on that thread was also answered, by me, before being closed. I'm not a solicitor or barrister, in fact I have no legal training or background what-so-ever. I just got up off my **** and searched for the answer - for you! Something you could have at least tried to do yourself....

I think this thread serves only to show you in a poor light.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Don't know if I should comment on this as I didn't see the original thread but feel I should stand up and be counted.

As I understand it this site was set up by a group of people who decided that the people in the UK were being taken for a ride by the banks and felt that there needed to be a central point for help/advice, which they have primarily funded themselves. That is of course, forgetting the time that they put in, probably to the annoyance of their families.

A few weeks ago I thought I had really mucked things up - to the extent that I was half prepared to accept that I had 'wasted' £120 (which I didn't have) on making a claim. Thanks not only to the help that I received on this site...but also had words of support and encouragement from others making claims and probably as ignorant as me.....I carried on and today received a cheque for £2250 - ok not my full claim but £2250 more than I thought I would those few short weeks ago.

Yes it might be frustrating if you initially don't get a response but lets face it, this is more or less a self help group and as such, people aren't going to be sat by their computers - they do have lives you know! - just waiting for people to come and ask questions, which probably could be answered by a little searching.

aww, i miss all the gossip! any chance of somebody filling me in? lol! send me a quote or something? just to say i dont think you as mods ever come across as sarcastic but sometimes a little sharp? but then its usually due to people who havent taken the time to 'LOOK' for the answers and therefore waste your very valuable time! i for one appreciate all you do so please dont be put off by these lazy, impatient people. i hope i havent offended anyone with my comments? Diane x:confused:

Ironically Clairus that's all it would have taken...

A thanks. And a sorry.

No money required. No donation necessary (however much appreciated).

A thanks for the information you have siphoned, the awareness and knowledge you now have, and the support you have received to date from both moderators and users.

A sorry for the rude, impatient, lazy, and presumptious behaviour.

There are 28,000 users... plus you. What does that say?

The sad thing is, when I first read your thread title, I was rather tickled by the thought that you had actually taken on board some of the previous comments and were genuinely posting your gratitude and apology.. Hmmm.

Anyway enough said, methinks that the genuine users and moderators of this forum have better places to post than here... therefore:

THREAD CLOSED (ONCE AGAIN).

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks