Buby reclaims unfair british gas charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi This is the first time i have used this site so am new to it... I have never posted before so a little tlc is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the process of claiming unfair bank charges from 3 banks although it is still early stages.

I have 2 business accounts with british gas for gas and electric..... If I do not pay the bills on time they put a £50 admin charges on top.... I received my last bill on the 6th may should have paid it by the 15th but paid it on the 30th.... On the 29th they sent me 2 x £50 charges for late payment... Am I with in my rights to claim them back as this is not the first time this has happened. Can I request a list of charges that have been applied as in the bank thing

Would appreciate any help offered and thank you

Teresa xx

Does the data protection act stand as in reclaiming of bank charges...In other words do they have 40 days in which to give me a list of all charges I've paid

Teresa xx

Hi... I've looked on the link and put in british gas business as the name.... What am I actually looking for as I'm really not sure...Can I use the same template letters that I used for reclaiming bank charges.

Thanks Teresa

Thank you...I will keep you informed of my progress....I have nothing to lose...

Can you tell me how to change the name of this thread as it just says buby x.... It would be better if it read something like..........reclaim unfair british gas charges......Have tried but the blond moment is kicking in..

Teresa x