Please comment on the new SAR generator here

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tired it on by selecting a few accounts

The Account numbers did nt appear on any of them

Otherwise spot on!

Paul

The account numbers show on the last page!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Hi, overall really good system. I seem to be the only one to mention something to improve on, so I'm sorry but.......................

The only thing that I think could be added to make it better is the ability to:

1. An option to remove account numbers that have been inputted in error - if you add some account numbers in wrong, you have to go all the way back and type everythign again!

2. Maybe a "preview" option so that you can check everythings there and ok before you submit it - saves haveing to retype everything again.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Hi,

I had only 1 letter come through, on both downloaded files... each only 1 page and without account numbers...

But its easy enough to compile your own using the templates already provided elsewhere, which only takes up a little time ....

So no real problem..

Thanks anyway for trying to make things even easier for us all!!!

very easy to use but i couldnt find rooftop motgages but other wise totally brill!

when i win ...... 5% goes back to the site!

Halifax- 14/6/06 Data Protection Act.28/6/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - (Subject Access Request) handed in person. 2/7/06 Prelin sent for £3297. 19/7/06 LBA sent SETTLED

Halifax cc- 26/7 prelim for £140 - 14/8 LBA sent - 21/8 £ 70 offer - 22/8 Halifax agreed to pay £140 after call SETTLED

Halifax loan #1 - SETTLED

SMPL- 20/6/06 prelim sent for £610 4/7 sent lba after no reply. MCOL 29/9

Rooftop Mortgages - 20/6/06 prelim sent for £225. 29/6/06 letter rec'd saying no! /2/7/06 LBA sent

Capital One- 24/6/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent. 2/7/06 prelim sent for £137. 19/7/06 LBA sent MCOL 29/9 SETTLED

Might be nit picking but...

Date format is not professional, should be in the format of 14 June 2007. An extra line space between the date and the heading would be better.

Also, if like me, you tab through form boxes would it not be possible to tab down the page instead of tabbing across as it does currently on the previous address boxes?

Apart from that it seems to work fine. Good idea

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

Thanks very much for the feedback everyone.

The technical issue which people were experiencing, whereby account details were not being added to the letter has been resolved. This issue was caused by a confusingly labelled button. This was the only 'technical' issue which came to light.

The other issues mentioned were to do with the content and formatting of the letter itself.

We have agreed that the reference to inspecting documents atr the bank's premises should be removed, because quite a few are either 'virtual' banks or don't have wide branch networks.

A few folk have mentioned putting the account number on the first page of the letter itself, as opposed to on the additional info' page. We have decided not to do this because we want to make it clear that account numbers are for identification purposes only, and we don't want to give the recipient an excuse to only send personal data for that particular account.

A number of people also mentioned issues to do with line spacing and other formatting. These will be addressed in due course.

The feedback portion of the CAGSARG beta testing is now complete, and this thread is closed. There will now be a short period of technical testing to ensure robustness, as well as tweaking to the wording of the letter as described above.

We would like to thank everyone who gave us such excellent feedback, and we look forward to implementing CAGSARG fully in the next week or so. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks