whats in a bundle???

cam1969

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

sorry if i appear dense but i am about to issue court proceedings against lloyds tsb,i havent got much of a clue about what i have to get together in case it does go to court,is there a standard bundle that you have to prepare and if so whats in it???

cheers

cam1969

i'm about to register a claim through the courts,lloyds have sent me a cheque for £700 but my claim is for £1900,any help would be appreciated

The best advice would be to start you own thread (ie Cam1969 Vs Lloyds TSB) and do as much reading up as you can. Knowing how Lloyds TSB work you will have plenty of time to find out all of this information before it gets to the bundle stage!

Try this thread, it should give you a bit more information on preparing a court bundle

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

• Haha 1

Redfaze Vs Lloyds TSB ***WON!!*** Settled out of court for full amount including interest and court costs:)

Oh and following on from this i would write to Lloyds TSB, stating that you will accept this as a partial settlement but you intent to pursue them for the rest, you may need to revise your figures to take into account the partial offer. Might be worth writing back to Lloyds with a final LBA to see if they settle on the remainder..they probably won't but it might show a judge that you we're reasonable.

Redfaze Vs Lloyds TSB ***WON!!*** Settled out of court for full amount including interest and court costs:)