meanstreakuk v A&L

meanstreakuk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone!

OK, I'm one of the 'chosen few' who A&L are defending (although it seems like a lot more people are getting to this stage nowadays).

I've claimed through MCOL, using the template on Martin Lewis' site. Today I received a copy of the bank's defence from Wragge & Co.

My main question is, do I wait for the court to send me something at this point or do I have to proactively seek out what I need to fill in? I'm constantly worried I've missed some information and everything will collapse because I'm not organised enough.

So far I've rejected one offer they made. I have also kept a copy of every single piece of correspondence.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

An update.

I have now received a 'Notice of Transfer of Proceedings'. This contains A&L's defence, plus a note saying:

Without hearing

IT IS ORDERED THAT:-

1. The filiing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the district judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

Is this a good thing, a bad thing or not an issue?

Welcome meanstreak, THERE ARE no good or bad things re your claim!!...............only what is or is not lawful!!

You have posted what looks like the beginning of the standard letter received by most A&L bank charge claimants. So you seem to be at the same stage i was at 28 days ago.

There at least a dozen CAG members with threads on this website ahead of you.

Have a good look about on this forum and the other forums!! The most informative thread on the A&L forum at the moment is Is............. Mimi Janes:)

PS dont be shy asking ?????

tc - William

If you go to "general "Forum there are two threads (posted on today ) about AQ being dispansed with.

Best of luck

Jansus:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE